The website is structured in a way that allows its visit and use without the need to disclose any personal information from its visitors. At each visit / use of the Website the server collects or stores in the form of electronic journals for short periods of time basic information including the IP address, the browser used, the name of the referring domain (through which the visitor arrived Website), access times, visit duration and pages visited. Apart from the IP address, none of this traffic data is identifiable information, it is stored only for statistical / analytical purposes in order to improve services and of course, in order to prevent fraud or abuse of the computer system. This data is not disclosed to any natural or legal person other than iHost in any form. Any other information is provided strictly voluntarily by the visitor / user, and there is no obligation to provide personal data to iHost. Although some services provided by iHost cannot be used without the provision of certain data, their transmission is strictly voluntary.
a) Website Visitor
- data provided in the sections involving the completion of a form:
Direct Mode: Name, Email
Indirect mode: IP
- data provided in interaction with iHost team members using the online support system:
Direct Mode: Name, Email
Indirect mode: IP
b) Client of the Website
- the data provided when creating a customer account or placing an order:
Our general principles regarding the processing of personal data belonging to website visitors (considered to be buyers of any of the services available on the Website) as well as those pertaining to Website visitors are set out below.
a) Website Visitor - to respond to requests submitted by completing the forms available on the Website
- to respond to requests sent through the online support system
- to monitor traffic and improve the experience offered on the Website
b) Customer of the Website Regarding the Customers or potential Customers, the data provided by them during the conclusion of the contract or after it, will be used exclusively for the execution of the contract between iHost and the respective Customer, not being transmitted in any form to third parties. nor will they be the subject of any disclosure.
- carrying out the contractual relationship between the customer and iHost, respectively for taking over, validating, invoicing and activating the order placed on the Website and informing you about the status of the order
- fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on iHost in the context of the services provided through the Website, including tax and archiving obligations.
- communication of information about the state of the network and possible maintenance works / interruptions in the provision of services.
- the transmission by means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the services offered by iHost The processing of your data for these purposes is based on the contract concluded between the client and iHost, defined in the Terms and Conditions and is necessary based on legal obligations. Refusal to provide data may result in iHost's inability to comply with its legal obligations and therefore inability to provide you with services through the Website. The processing of data for marketing purposes is done on the basis of your consent, if you choose to provide it by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation or after this action, through the customer account.
The provision of data for any of the above situations is voluntary, but is required for the use of the above services and the conclusion of a contract between you and iHost. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and iHost.
c) General The processing of your data is based on the legitimate interest of iHost to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, as well as for a continuous improvement of the experience of visitors to the Website, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
- administration and improvement of services provided - business activities of sales services, research / market research, statistics.
- advertising, marketing and activities to promote the services of LEVEL7 SRL, conducting promotional campaigns, tracking and monitoring the sales of services and consumer behavior.
- after-sales activities, including customer service, informing users / customers about the evaluation of the services offered (including the evaluation of the services on the Website)
In principle, iHost will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to accomplish the processing purposes mentioned above. If you are a customer, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations incumbent on iHost. In the case of the customer account - it will be kept for a period of 5 years from the last financial transaction registered in your account, being automatically deleted upon completion of this period if there are no more active services on the account. In the case of financial-accounting supporting documents, as well as contracts, respectively additional documents, the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of the end of the financial year. If you do not wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights set out in point 7 below. However, deleting the account is only possible if there are no active services on it. If there is one or more active services in the account, it can only be closed if one of the following conditions is met:
- the contracted period of the active service (s) on account is expected to end
- the active service (s) on the account is waived by a written request or transfer of the active service (s) to other providers / registrations
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, iHost will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without prejudice to the processing carried out by iHost on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. At the same time, the storage of personal data for a longer period of time can be done for internal notes, compiling statistics, improving services and research / market research.
The registered information is intended for use by iHost, but for the satisfaction of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services, the information may be communicated to the following third parties:
- iHost's contractual partners but only on the basis of a confidentiality agreement on their part, which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of such personal information is in accordance with the law in force
- service providers (marketing, payment / banking or other services, registrars, courier companies), including entities that assist iHost in data processing, as proxies and other companies in the same group with LEVEL7 SRL
- public authorities, where they are required for the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses, law enforcement authorities for the purpose of verifying commercial transactions or other law enforcement authorities for the purpose of carrying out any checks justified by law
In case of using the domain registration service, the data will be transmitted to the iHost partner registrar / registrar in charge of the actual domain registration. This partner can be located in the country, in the European Union or abroad, depending on the extension ordered. In case of purchasing SSL certificates, the data will be transmitted to the iHost partner in charge of issuing the ordered certificate.
Personal data will be transferred abroad only if the satisfaction of the contractual relationship depends on the completion of this transfer. For example, within the domain registration service, depending on the requested domain extension, personal data may be transmitted outside the country or outside the legal framework of the Republic of Moldova.
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by iHost, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from iHost regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or the categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by iHost, of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing; if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing; if personal data have been processed illegally; if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the controller is subject. It is possible that following the request to delete the data, iHost will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue in this condition the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that: the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead that their use be restricted; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing) for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and the right to have this data transmitted by iHost to another data controller; data, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - as regards processing activities, the right to object may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below; at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him or her be processed in the legitimate interest of iHost or in the public interest, unless iHost can demonstrate that it has legitimate reasons, and that they justify the processing and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the person concerned or similarly to a significant extent;
- the right to contact the National Center for the Protection of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary. The right of access and rectification is provided through the application used to access the customer account.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com
Datele personale ale clienților sunt stocate prin metode organizatorice și tehnice în conformitate cu legislația în vigoare a Republicii Moldova pentru a asigura protecția acestora în fața unor distrugeri ca rezultat al unei breșe de securitate, alterări, dezvăluiri sau a oricărui alt tip de procesare ilegală. iHost va pune la dispoziţia anumitor angajaţi informaţii şi date personale furnizate de dumneavoastră în scopul exclusiv de furnizare corespunzătoare a serviciilor. Fiecare dintre aceşti angajaţi are contracte de confidențialitate active și va primi instrucţiuni speciale în ceea ce priveşte prelucrarea acestor date, iHost asumându-şi răspunderea în ceea ce priveşte modalitatea în care aceştia înregistrează, stochează şi utilizează aceste date. Informaţiile personale ale clienţilor iHost sunt stocate şi procesate prin intermediul aplicaţiei WHMCS (informaţii suplimentare la https://www.whmcs.com). Informaţiile personale ale unui client sunt accesibile doar clientului respectiv şi operatorilor iHost, accesarea acestora fiind posibilă doar pe baza unui nume de utilizator şi a unei parole care sunt diferite pentru fiecare client în parte.
Additionally, customers can enable "Two Factor Authentication", which is an additional security measure for accessing the account that requires obtaining a code from an external device to authenticate to the customer account.
The data are processed exclusively in the headquarters of LEVEL7 SRL. and partner data centers in the Republic of Moldova. However, we would like to point out that no information security program is infallible.
iHost nu colectează cu bună știință sau intenționat date despre minori. Nu oferim servicii persoanelor minore.
iHost will process current data and information:
This privacy statement is valid for an indefinite period. iHost reserves the right to make changes to this document, which is why customers are kindly requested to consult it periodically.